Most of our concerts have been held to raise funds for community groups.
On these occasions Maroondah Singers provide:
- An afternoon or evening concert lasting up to 2 1/2 hours, providing a varied program of well-known, light, middle-of-the-road music.
- Our talented Musical Director comperes the program.
- The current Maroondah Singers Scholarship holder(s) may feature as a guest artist.
- John Atwell, our accompanist, may also act as a guest artist.
- We use our many years of experience to assist you in any way we can. In turn, we require you to provide a venue, a recently tuned piano and have the ability to sell tickets
The amount raised will depend on a number of factors such as the size of the audience, the admission charge and costs such as the venue cost and the standard fee charged by Maroondah Singers to cover their costs. Money raised in the past by our concerts has been as much as $1,200 and is usually between $500-$1,000.
Concerts can be arranged by contacting the Secretary.